The web design and development market is a highly competitive one, and we know you have many options when making a choice for a partner. Tecture is a highly technical firm given its relatively small size, and we have extensive experience with complex database development. Our approach towards each project is to partner with our clients, not just service them when asked to. We’re proud of our many successful long-term relationships we’ve built with our clients over the years.
Most of Tecture’s clients partner with us to provide ongoing services and support. The average client contacts Tecture once or twice a month with a new project, feature, request or support need. Tecture’s approach is to empower our clients with the tools that allow them to manage their own websites and databases as much as possible without requiring a technical person or development resource for most day-to-day operations. If our clients are able to manage their websites at the speed of their business, we believe that they will be freed from the chains of web technologies and be able to move forward with new ideas and innovations.
Tecture nurtures its projects from initial design to final development with full-time resources. Tecture does not utilize freelancers or off-shore contractors. Tecture’s in-house full-time resources are grouped into the following categories:
- Web Marketing – Tecture’s provides several key web marketing services, including web strategy, copywriting, and search engine optimization.
- Web Design – Tecture’s design team performs branding, website design, and print and collateral design services, working closely with our client so the design speaks genuinely to its purpose.
- Web Development – Tecture’s web development team provides custom database-driven web development services. Tecture uses the latest Microsoft ASP.NET MVC platform to build its custom sites, using C#, SQL Server, and other interactive technologies such as Ajax and Flash ActionScript.
- Support – Tecture stands behind each and every site it builds, and its support department addresses issues ranging from minor edits to domain name registration to email assistance and much more.
- Project Management – All of our projects are assigned a part-time project manager to monitor deadlines, deliverables, budgets and to accommodate project flexing within a rigid time line.
Our drive here at Tecture is to be the most reliable and capable web design and development firm in Chicago.
Our pride is weaved into the work we have done for our clients and in seeing how that work has helped their businesses, as well as our relationships, grow.